Friday, October 29, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fuck up..
Todae just sucks.. Alice tan.. Chee bye.. You think you teacher you big ah.. Knn.. So short.. Then wanna act Ah lian ah.. Pls la.. You got hand, got leg, dont know how to pick up litter yourself is it?.. You wan me teach you how to pick up ma?.. Dont act big la.. Size so small wanna act big.. See your face also sian.. You think what.. I scare you is it?.. Say what I quarrel with you?.. Is who quarrel with who first?.. What me show no respect to you?Dont know who never show my father respect lor.. Knn.. You never show respect to people, You wan people show respect to you ah?.. You wait long long la.. Get out of this school la.. What HOD.. I very scared leh.. You use your brain la.. If MArtin Chan not there, I already give you a slap on your fucking face liao lor.. NB.. I scare you, I will not quarrel with you lor.. Little bit call parents.. Think what?.. The school you open one ah.. Knn.. So old liao, Still never marry.. SERVE YOU RIGHT.. No one will love you de la.. LOOK INTO THE MIRROR FIRST LA.. You can see your face in the toilet bowl without looking into the mirror de la.. Your face is worse than shit la.. Act pretty, not pretty.. MAKE ME PUKE.. Fucker.. You guys out there, better dotn come my school.. Got this ALICE TAN.. Lao Chee bye in our school.. SHE AH LIAN LEH.. SCare Sia.. Knn.. She just spoil my mood.. Shout at my father somemore.. Fuck you la.. You forever be SINGLE LA!

No comments: