Thursday, October 07, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fan...
Todae was like the worse day of the week.. Went to school for art.. Did the final at home.. Of coz, I am not the one who did it.. Is my dad and er jie.. Lol... But in the end, I still have to do on my own.. There is one more art paper for us to do our final on the piece of art paper.. But I was like, "HUh"... Haiz.. Shock.. Now I know that, Dont depend on others too much... You will be the one who is going to suffer... Although my Art piece is like very cartoon, I am still very glad that what I hand up, is done by me myself.. So happy.. =) Then meet stella they all go mac.. But after that, I went off le.. Someone call and of coz it is something bad that coz me to went off.. No choice.. I just walk out.. I dont wish to talk about what happened next coz I think there is no point..
Dont tust anyone too much.. They must just get you into trouble.. Making fun and you and stuff.. I will never trust anyone much anymore.. I will only trust myself.. Some people can do anything for money.. Everyone's heart contain Selfishness.. Everyone is selfish.. It only depend how much they have.. Some people will only be close with you when they want what you have.. That is all.. After that, they will treat you like nobody... They are only making use of you, That's all.. So remember, Dont trust anyone much.. Unless he or she is real close to you and you must understand how he or she character is like.. They might just back stab you one of this days because of what the Want... Remember, DONT TRUST ANYONE MUCH...

No comments: