Monday, October 11, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Empty...
Now I am already thinking... Do I really have true friends?... I dont mind been alone but I will feel very empty when I need help, there is no one helping me... I feel so hopeless... Everyone is starting to leave me... Going off with their "True" Friends... Am I just a nobody.. I just feel so lonely.. When I need someone there for me, there is always no one... Why are human so selfish?.. Why Human cant help one another?.. Maybe there are humans tha he one another.. But the condition I am living at now, Just make me feel that everyone will only do things for themself.. There is no true friends to me.. Maybe I have a few.. But I dont wish to trouble them with my problems.. I only have about less than 5... The others are just friends... Friends.. Friends= Forever be there,Rush there for you in times of needs,Insult is not in friendship, Enjoy been with you,Never leave you aside, Doing everything together with you.. Of cause.. Not everything you can do together.. You guys should know what I mean.. =) They might treat you good when there is only two of you or something, But After that, they might gossip about you when you dont know.. That is why I say humans ARE EVil ANimal... Dont have much to say.. Bye..

No comments: