Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fucking Angry...
Just wanna tell you guys out there... Dont go with your friend if they wanna smoke.. If you are under 18 la.. The police will catch de lor.. Idiot.. I mean dont even help your friend keep.. I get caught lor.. This is the story... I was studying in mac.. Then I saw my friend and his boyfriend.. Then I also know his boyfriend de ma.. Then I help him keep the cigratte lor.. Then after that he wanna smoke, then we very long never see each other so I follow him lor.. Then suddenly police come.. Record my name then must pay fine.. Haiz yo.. SIan.. I mean cannot blame them la.. Is their job ma.. I also under 18.. They never say I smoke la.. But I help my friend keep ma.. So is nothing de la.. Haiz yo.. Just dotn help your friend keep can liao lor.. But abit angry la.. Keep saying I smoke.. Bo liao. Haiz.. Now at cyber.. Using net with my friend.. Going back to mac to studying liao.. Bye bye...

No comments: