Saturday, October 30, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Very Happy..
Yesterday got my report card back le.. Quite glad with my result ba.. Pass 6 subjects.. Then after that, I went home.. Prepare to go to wei jie house and going to buy a PuppY! Silky Terrier.. Very very cute.. I went to the pet shop around 4 plus.. Reach there around 6 plus.. Didnt know how to get there.. Lol.. I was alone, that is why!.. We learn some basic.. And we teach him how to Sit and Come.. Hahaha.. Very cute puppy.. Only 5 months old.. Very small also.. Lol.. And the shop owner also very friendly.. Gave us alot of stuff for free.. Hehehe.. Can see that he dote Ki Ki alot.. Ki Ki is the name of him.. Of cause, the puppy.. This is what everyone call him.. He will only respond to this name.. Lol.. Went home around 9.. His whole body was like trembling.. He is very very timid.. Can be scare by the clicking sound of switch! Lol.. Everyone in our family just love him!
Woke up and saw Ki ki Staying at the cage and was like keep looking at me when I was sitting on my bed.. Lol.. Then play with him for awhile.. Let him out of the Cage, But HE URINE! Lol.. And shit also! Feed him food but he like dont wanna eat.. He love people accompany! He just love it.. Lol.. Like a small kid.. Bought him for a walk under my block.. HE VERY VERY SCARED.. He is Afraid of Heights! Lol.. Like human!.. I mean like me.. Lol.. I also afraid of heights.. Lol.. Then play with him.. But he is also afraid of dark.. Dont dare to go to place that he never go before.. Lol.. But very clever and smart.. Then after that type blog lor.. Lol.. Bye bye..

Ki Ki and me! He Looks like he had been force! Lol..

Ki ki Sleeping on the floor..

Ki ki in his cage!

No comments: