Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Pig Feeling sad...
Todae so much had happen... There is two bad things that happen.. One I cant say... The other... I feel that I say it out, I will feel better.. My god father was died one month ago... Yet I dont know... They have been keeping from me.. My god father is a barber... I went for my hair cut todae... I didnt saw my god father.. So I just ask the uncle who works for my god father, told me that my God father died one month ago... I thought that he was kidding... But then I found out that what he told me was all the truth... My Godfather was died one month ago... Yet no one told me.. Now then they all tell me.. They said that they were afriad that I will be very upset.. But is like now then the tell me, and is after he died for one month, then they tell me.. What is this?... I just dont know... He die of heart attack.. He is only 59... I dont know what to say.. I am confuse now.. I dont know what to do.. It is so sudden.. I dont have anything more to say... Hope you will be happy in the other world...

No comments: