Sunday, October 24, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Glad..
Went to SPCA todae.. Was quite shocked.. Didnt know that the amount of dogs that were available for adoption are so little.. There was less than 10 dogs for adoption.. Lol.. So we went off of course.. After that, went around looking for dogs.. It was like so Ex.. Lol.. No money la.. So went online to see whether are there dogs available for adoption.. There was alot.. Lol.. Slowly see... Hehehe.. Then Jeryl call le.. Call me go Tampines mall find them.. Wanna have some kind of celebration.. Was very happy with them.. Zhong ting, Jeryl and Xu lor.. Went around playing, talking and stuff.. Jeryl gave me a present and told me that the present is given by him and his lao po.. Lol.. Everyone went off at around 7 pm.. Zhong ting came to my house.. he went off around 9.. And also he didnt know his family members have gave him 12 MIss Calls! I was like Shocked.. Cause we didnt heard his phone rang.. Lol.. So I write blog lor.. Anyway, I wanna thanks those people who say happy birthday to me and also those who have given me presents.. Thank you guys alot.. =)

No comments: