Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Normal..
Yesterday was my Chinese exam.. Wa lan a... Damn Easy lor.. Lol... Really very easy I mean.. Then went for my F&N Practical exam.. Nara gave me 54/70... Ok la... PAss can liao.. =) Then went off to meet Jeryl, Xp, Stella, Xu Xu, Jason and Leonard... Getting a little tired here... =)Went to Mac.. Sit there dont know do what.. Then they go le lor.. I went home.. Then I think use computer.. Then order MAc... Delievery.. Lol.. DOnt know how to spell.. Dont know correct anot.. Then went the mac people reach our house, Then mum also back liao.. She dont look happy.. Abit angry de face.. Hm.. Then told my mum I am not going to school the next day coz I wanna study science at mac.. Alone of Coz... Then she agree.. Then I study abit.. Then went to sleep..
Todae woke up around 10 plus.... Then I type blog lor.. Going to Mac to study liao.. Still got alot to study.. Haiz.. Alone sia.. Sian.. I am done..

No comments: