Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Happy??...
Hm... Was still not very happy about the stuff.. The one in my previous blog... Hai.. But never mind.. Must forget ma.. Sad also must live life, Happy also must live life.. So Might as well, live life happily right?.. This was what my friend told me.. Wenn... Thank you ah... Went for my F&N paper todae.. Aftr that went home.. No more paper le.. =) Happy.. Finally over le.. Hehehe.. Ok la.. Then went home after that.. Dont really have any mood to go out with stella they all.. So went home lor.. Hai.. Then watch tv with dad.. Lol... Very funny.. Brighten my day.. Then bath.. Then sleep... Dont know why.. So tired... Lol.. Then wake up call Stella.. Chat for awhile then hang down le.. Then going to call her and chat with her later.. Now Er jie wanna use labtop le.. Lol.. Ok la.. Waitin to watch charmed.. Lol... Bye bye.. My school de, EXam Over le!! Enjoy ah! Tommorrow no school, friday also! Enjoy, enjoY! Bye..

No comments: