Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fine...
Yesterday what happen I also dont wish to talk about it le. Nothing really good happened also.. Haiz.. Todae.. Woke up around 6.30am.. Prepare everything and went to school.. Today will be the first day of my exam.. English paper.. I have already done my best and I have no regrets.. Lol.. The paper quite ok la.. Not very hard though.. Lol... I think.. Hopefully can pass ba.. I will be happy if I just pass.. Always not asking for much de.. =) Todae is like very cool de weather.. So relaxing.. Feel like sleeping even while taking the exam.. Lol.. Too relaxing liao la.. Got sleep abit la. Abit only.. Then suddenly wake up coz I haven finish de paper.. Lol.. Then after that went out with Stella, Esther, Xiao Ping, Jason and Jeryl.. Fun.. Eat at Sumo House.. Lol.. Then the are like playing the Oranges.. Then the Fucker Jason eat until so digusting.. The way he eat just make me SIck.. =_=' Feel like puking.. He really makes me feel sick.. Ah... Nevermind.. Dont talk about it le.. You guys out there should know what happen hor.. Todae something real good happen! SO lucky.. Those people who know lucky, Dont know de, Too bad!.. Lol... Ok la.. Then after that Jeryl send Stella home then I dont know why I follow also.. Lol...
Then they two play here play there.. Lol.. Funny.. Then got one parents call our school or dont know what la.. Dont know trying to scare us or what lor.. We all also not scare.. I was like dots.. Just cant mind her own business... Kpo lor.. Siao.. We go there cannot meh?.. The block got write her name and also never put notice say we cannot go "HEr" Block.. Bo liao.. Then me and Jeryl took a cab home.. He go home first, then me.. Tired.. Sleep after I have finish bathing.. Then wake up around 9 plus.. Then search for pictures of flowers.. For the art stuff lor..=) Then write blog.. For your notice, I am not going to post about a Tarot cards in every blog I post.. Cause only got 78 cards.. Lol... Ok la.. Now also very late le.. Me going sleep liao.. All the best.. =)

No comments: