Sunday, October 03, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Sian...
Yesterday was a very fun and enjoyable day... Went out with my family and my dad is like a small kid like that.. He have never take a MRT before, He thought that we are still using the very old way.. Using the MRT card instead of EZ-Link.. Lol.. He is like shock saying " Why is there no hole for puting the card in de??".. We were like =_=' Lol... Then they were like telling dad what I do when I cant find a sit in the MRt.. When I young, When there is no sit available, I will shouted " HUH... No Sit to sit..." Then there will always be this kind one who will offer sit for me.. Lol.. You see, I am evil Since I was young! =P Then we went to Orchard for some shopping.. Eat Sushi... Then they shop around then go HMV... BUy Cd... Nan Quan mama, Willber Pan Wuha, The piano player and 2 love.. Alot hor.. Lol.. So happy.. Then went to bedok inter there eat lor.. Then Saw Ah gui... Oh god... "She" Very tall lor.. Then quite fit also... LOl... Then I think "SHe" Didnt wear Underwear.. =_=' Feel like puking.. Then the Coffee Shop people keep making fun of "Her".. Lol.. Then went home and change then listen to songs then sleep.. Nice.. You all go buy ba.. Nan Quan Mama second Track VEry nice! Worth buying..
Todae Damn Damn sian.. Dont know What to do sia.. Later going study le.. Of cause at home.. Ah ma went to Malaysia and will not be back till Monday or Tuesday.. Peace! Lol... Then listen song and stuff lor.. Todae is just sian.. Ok la.. Bye bye..

No comments: