Monday, August 30, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Happy and Shock...
Todae very angry but sudden happy... Lol... Angry because I was like rushing my project... Then wei jie call me around 1 plus... He say that he will called me again when he reach home... After about 30 mins later, He called me... He told me that he had reach home liao.. Then I told him that I will go his house around 3 plus... Then he say alright... At around 3.40, He called me again... I was still rushing my project that time... He was like talking to me until so Xia Lan... Then I told him that I am still rushing my project... Then he was not happy.. Then I asked him who is at his house... There were about 3 people at his house lor.. Then I said something like SO many people liao... You still called me for what.. And he was like keep calling me lor... Then After that I told him that I am still rushing my project... Then there was liked a sudden silence... I was liked talking to the air... Then I was saying "Hello" to see whether was he still on the phone... THen He was Like shouting at me"WHAT".... KNN.... I talk to him nicely lor... Then he talked until so XIa lan... Then I was liked BYE... Then I hanged the phone right away... Then I was liked very angry... Chee bye... Cannot stand his attitude lor... Forever giving this type of fucking attitude... Then after that... I went to Pasir Ris around 6.30... Alone of coz.. Brought along my Discman.. Now then I realise that going out alone is not a Very bore thing. =) Went there to get myself a set of tarot card. Love it so much. Is like very fun. Can be very truth de.. Fun! Then was liked playing with my er jie when I got back from Pasir Ris. Then was Kanna shock.. Even I have very little experience on tarot card, but It can be very Truth de. 0_0' Abit scary though.. LOl.. Ok la.. Now very late le.. Me going sleep liao.. Good nite..

No comments: