Saturday, August 21, 2004

Pig Fe3ing Normal but Sian...

Yesterday was quite a fun day to go... Took my F and N common test... Quite hard la.. Dont know will pass anot... Sian... Then Yean Fu In House... Coz He quarrel with two teacher... Then cannot go into class to take the paper... SO he did his test outside the OM Office... Then after that recess he ran away then we eat together.. Coz OM dont know go where then he ran away and eat lor.. Then after that wanna take pink form go home de, coz still go F and N Class... See the fucking teacher also sian... She think she got baby then very big... Where big... Stomach big only ma.. Always KPKB... Chee bye... Then after recess wanna take de,but OM not in his office... SO no choice.. Go back class... Then she KP me liao... KNN... Then Talk talk talk... Little bit noisy,then threaten us said what stay back... Then leave class at 12.35pm... Went out with JEryl, Stella, Jannie, Esther and Xiao Ping... Went to T.M... Buy Xiao Ping de Godbrother de present... Then Esther also got buy present... But I dont know that guy de name... Then went to stella house downstair there... They all said very sian so talk talk.. Then I remembered that I brought my Camera along... Wanna take photo then they all dont wan... But in the end all also take What... Then LOl... Stella and JEryl... WOW.... ROMantic wor~... Lol.. No la.. Is we all force de.. Lol.. Then took alot of people.. Then Kenny ask me wanna go watch Alien VS Predator anot.. Then I say ok lor.. Since I heard that alot of people say very nice.. But in the end.. The show just suck... Waste money de... Chee bye.. Then went home at 11 plus... Then sleep... End of Day...

Todae woke up around 10 plus.. Then Ah ma KPKB again... Chee bye.. She think very funny lor... Morning then quarrel with me... SIao... 38 leh... (in chinese) Then eat the meal that she cook.. Then Quarrel with her again... For Er jie.. Lol.. Then mummy also got help... Sian lor.. Wei Jie and Kenny come my house then 6 plus leave le.. Then me sian sian... At home dont know do what.. Siao.. Damn Sian.. Always at home de.. Cannot use computer often then sian more le lor.. Watch ultraman also sian.. So many and also watch is the same de.. Lol.. Ok la.. Bye...

A photo of Jeryl and Stella... Romantic Sia!

The gals photo... Ee... Add Cute not Cute... Lol..

A photo of everyone...

Our Handphone... Cool. But my phone like abit Extra hor.. Sony de..


No comments: