Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Pig Fe3ling worse than anything...

Dont wish to talk about Monday... Life just sux... On Tuesday, Teacher's Day celebration.. Did not went to school... Go school for what? See celebration then go home? Like that also happy? Stupid... Woke up around 8 plus... Was awaken up by my handphone.. Jet wanted to meet me out to go out together... Then in the end, I end up waiting for him more than ONE HOUR... I HATE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE.. Yet He made me wait for him.. Fine.. I wont go out with him ever again... Then went to Ping yi to find stella they all for awhile.. Then went back to my primary school.. SO many things have change over there le. Teachers, cca everything. Was very very happy to see all my teachers! Love them lots! Really. Then saw my god brother. JH kor. Lol. Now I same height with him liao. Lol.. But he still as good looking as before.. No la. SHould say he Grow more good looking le hor? Lol.. Then went out with Miao, Kor and kelly. Watch the Face. Scary Sia. But nice. =) Worth watching. Then went home after that. End of Tuesday.

Todae was like so sian... Alot of things have happen... Haiz... I stay at home the whole day.. Nothing to say for todae la... Bye.

No comments: