Sunday, August 22, 2004

Pig Feeling Angry and Bore...

Woke up around 8 plus todae... No one was at home when I woke up.. Then I was like so sian lor.. Keep watching Tv like siao... Coz nothing to eat ma,then cannot use computer... Then Keep watching tv like siao lor... Then decided to call people to go out with me... Call Jeryl... He said he have to go Downtown meet his sister... So cannot meet me... Call Stella Next... She kept saying dont know... So I never meet her lor... Then I called Esther... She said she cannot go out on Sunday de... Then I was liked fine... Since no one wanna go out... I shall go out alone... By that time,I was already very angry and sian le... I no where to go also... Then Er jie friends came to our house to do project... Then I went off liao... Came back around 6 plus... SUx man... Score not even 110... Average only 106.. Sian... Then Sms er jie call her not to off the computer so that I can use.. So good of her to let me use her computer.. Thank you ah er jie... So I write blog lor... Lol... Now going downstair de Coffee shop buy things to eat liao... Then after that maybe going to sleep le.. So All the best whoever is reading my blog... Bye..

No comments: