Friday, August 06, 2004

Pig fe3ling Damn fucking Sian...
Yesterday something that I dont wish to happened had happened... I was feeling nothing in school yesterday... But after my first lesson,when going to P.E, I was having some Giddy Spell... And this time,it did not stop... After P.E,I was feeling very bad... My whole body muscle was very weak... But Still I tried to walk... Endric was with me and also Yean Fu... Yean Fu was hurt so I did not wish him to talk care of me.. He hurt his leg... I can see that both of them was very worry that something will happen to me yesterday... Although I dont care coz I was real sick that I care for myself more of coz... I was very scared that I will end up in the hospital again... This is not the first time le.. But this is the first time my whole body was shaking... I was having History lesson... Then Stella called my History teacher(who was also my form teacher) Madam Choo... Maybe She thought that What has happen is nothing.. But after that, I think she started to get worried ba.. I dont know... Then my condition was getting worse... My whole body was shaking more and more... Then I also dont know what happen.. Then someone carrying me to the OM Office.. Then after that I saw Martin Chan, Om and also a female teacher.. All of them was quite worry for me ba.. See their face can know... Then After that I fainted... I woke up,I found myself in the ambulance.. Then I was feeling nothing le.. But the still check on me all that..
In hospital, My Om wait with me for my parents to Arrive so that he can go back to school.. Then I saw my da jie.. Then he was talking to Him lor.. Then I was ok le ma.. Then I heard everything that they said.. Lol.. Dont talk about it le.. My OM Thought that my Da jie was my MUM! Oh Gosh! Pls! My Da jie look so old meh? Lol... Then da jie went in for the check up with me.. Then need to go to the hospital for check up next week.. Sian.. I hate that! Can MAke you wait Super Damn Look de.. Haiz.. Think that I am going alone ba.. Then after tht went home with da jie.. We took cab.. My parent was with me when I am in the hospital., But left after my check up is done.. They have work to do.. Then Da jie and me went to the 85 market to have our lauch... Then went home to watch Outsider... Watch finsh le... Got sad got happy.. Haiz.. Hahahaa.. Then bath,sleep until now then woke up lor.. That is all...

No comments: