Thursday, August 26, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Sick and Tired...
Yesterday was quite a nice day... Took back my papers except Science... Pass my English, F and N and Chinese... The rest all Fail. Lol... I already know liao lor... Maths fail by 2 Marks... And History fail by 5 marks... But History really very diffcult.. SO many of us cannot do.. Lol.. Was like singing de whole day.. From the first period to the fourth period. Then alot of people call me to shut up.. Lol... Then straight after the fourth period is Recess.. Recess time, the School was very dark liao.. Then started raining cat and dogs.. Lol.. Then everyone say is my fault coz I sing.. Blah Blah Blah.. Whatever.. Then after school liao, went for bowling... Only about 12 people was there... Haiz... Sian... Can give me all sorts of excuse... Say what rain very big, cannot go or whatever la.. I dont care also.. I only know that after we left the school, there will be no bowling in our school le la.. So many people join, yet so little people attend the training... MAybe is because abit tough ba.. The training get toughing and toughing every lesson.. Haiz.. Alot of people like keep complain liao.. Also abit tough for me la.. But can still tAKE it.. Then after that went home lor.. Wanted to use the labtop but er jie was not at home... After that, I felt asleep while waiting for her.. Lol.. Woke up after that and I think I saw her using the labtop but I was too tired so I went to my bed straight away... Lol... End of day..
Todae was quite a sian day... I was sick since yesterday.. Abit la... Not very serious... So went to school lor.. Woke up around 6.20?? I think.. Then perpare myself for everything before going school.. Left home around 6.50... Reach school around 7.18... Then went to line up so on and stuff... I was something like Coming to school without my soul... Lol... SIan sian de.. Half dead Half alive... Never really pay attention.. Then recess eat with Yean Fu they all... Esther was not here todae... Then is like abit quiet... LOl.. Then after school, wait with stella for her JEryl lor.. LOl.. But he have to go off after that... But they at least can have some times together le... Lol.. See they all together I also feel happy for them. =) Then went home after that.. They took some pic with my Digital Camera... Lol... Then reach home.. No one was at home... Except Grandma... Mum is quite busy nowadays... Helping dad... Then is like me a home so Sian... Lol... Then use com.. Write blog... Ok la.. Going bath liao.. Bye bye... All the Best! =)
Loving couple~
Si hua And Stella~
JEryl and Stella~

No comments: