Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Crazy and Very Hot tempered...

This few days really dont know what happen to me... Was like keep picking on people and asking for a quarrel... Siao... I dont know how leh.. Like keep quarrel with people.. Not very good right?. Luckily the people I quarrel with can understand.. Lol.. Can you guys tell me what to do so that my temper will not be so bad? My godbrother already told me not to eat too much oily and Spicy food coz it can also cause me to be very hot tempered. But I am on a very healthy meal now leh. I think the food is not the cause ba.. Ok la. Talk about what happen liao.. Yesterday was a very Fan de day. Is like we dont Project work then the leader never come.. Then we have to redo some of the stuff.. Haiz.. Then Dont know la.. I was like very sian yesterday lo.. Went home alone.. SOmemore I walk home sia.. Lol.. Then was listening to my disc man on the way home.. Luckily got disc man.. If dont have I more sian.. End of day

Todae was like also a very sian de day... The fucking Allan take pink form form for nothing and went home just like this.. Siao.. Then the OM also let him take sia. Siao le.. The OM have been control by him liao.. Lol.. I wanna take de but got Oral.. HAiz.. Todae Oral sux lor.. Chinese Oral.. Wa lau.. I think the teacher only gave me 1 mark. If I nevr see wrongly.. I was really not very happy with my performance for oral todae... Then went home alone again.. Then bath.. Sleep... Then wake up do Project.. Then mum came home with da jie. Bought alot of stuff. And mum bought me a ultraman again. A ultraman clock. Lol.. Quite like it.. Ok la.. That is all le ba.. Bye.

No comments: