Sunday, August 01, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Better but sian...
Just wrote one blog in the afternoon... That is for yesterday... This is for todae... Todae woke up around 12... Was awake by my own handphone... Coz promise my frenz that I will go his house... Then wake me up.. Siao... Keep calling my phone... About 15 miss call... Siao... Then after that all of them came my house... Then I write blog until They very Du lan.. HAhahaa... Coz I write very long ma.. Then after that,went to Wei jie house... Got Wei jie,Wei jie(second wei jie), Kenny and Me lor.. Then they all play like siao.. But me watch 'In the Mirror".. Coz he bought the Vcd ma.. Then he told me that the show not nice de... But I feel that ok la.. Not bad.. Me watch alone somemore... Scary... Lol...
Then they all say wanna go Arcade play... But I still sick lor... Then they keep calling me to go... Haiz... Go lor... Then play for two hours... So cold.. Keep sneezing.. Then everyone left le,then me play para para.. Hehehe.. Must play de.. Keep body heat ma.. Ok la... No more le.. Then write Blog lor.. Lol.. Ok la.. Thank you ah kor,Keep taking care me de.. Hehehe. Is Joevin kor.. Lol. Treat me very good wor.. Hehehe. Thank you. :p Ok la. No more le. BYe.

No comments: