Sunday, August 15, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Fucking Irritated and Bore...

On Friday, Alot of things happened.. All is fun thing.. Suppose to leave class at 12.30 de... Then they all la.. MAke the F and N teacher angry.. HAi alot of people. Then some stay until 1+.. Then my book with the teacher then luckily I dont have to pass up to her on the next day.. She say Coz I SPECIAl, So I can pass up on Monday.. =P Then Si hua let Yean Fu copy her book,then Let the teacher scold.. Luckily only warning. Then Yean Fu must buy new book. Also pass up on Monday.. Then after that, saw Jeryl.. He stay back then I wait for him lor.. Coz I very sian ma.. Then stella,esther they all dont know go where.. Then Stella call me go,I dont wan go... Then she like abit angry.. HAhahaha... Then after that quarrel with stella on the phone.. She think funny sia.. Coz normally people call me I will hang the phone and call back the guy ma.. Then I call her back and keep hanging up my phone.. Then I was like very angry lor.. Then Jeryl abit like scared scared.. Lol.. Then after that went out with Esther, Sihua, Stella, Roger and Jeryl. We play until 5 plus 6.. Then took cab home with Stella and Jeryl.. Fucking Angry from here. Then Taxi driver was like asking where to go then I told him my address.. THen HE WAS LIKE DEAF LOR.. HUh HUh HUh.. Fucker... Then I scold him then he like Bu shuang like that.. Fucker.. Who is at fault first? Still dare to show me attitude... Chee bye.. Then after that went to SAkae To eat coz Da jie de brithday. With John,mummy,Da jie and Er jie.. Then aftee that went to John house play majong.. Quite fun.. Then went home around 2 in the morning..

On Saturday, promise stella to go school Pass up book with her.. Then meet her lor. Then went to school. She meet Sihua.. And Jeryl.. Then after that went out with XIao Ping, Jeryl, Stella and Harris and one more guy I dont know him.. Then went MAc... Then something happened.. Real bad that I dont wish to say... Then they all were like trying to cheer me up.. Haiz.. Then I decided not to Put up a sad face liao.. Then started to smile.. Then everyone went home at 12.30.. Then me and Jeryl accompany Stella home lor.. I think I should not go de hor.. Then Stella keep calling me to go.. Can dont go meh? Then I say I very sian,then she call Jeryl accompany me lor. But in the end, aiya also dont wish to trouble him la.. Then he go meet his family.. Then me alone.. Damn tired.. Meet kor after that.. Then Went home at 4 plus.. Watch movie with Kenny.. Cat woman.. Then went home.. Me bought 3 ultraman Vcd for $10.. Cheap hor...

Todae super sian... Then got some IDIot Keep calling my phone.. Fuck them la.. WEi jie, Kenny and stupid yean Jun.. Fuck you all la.. Think funny ah.. Chee bye.. KEEP CALLING AND CALLING... MORE THAN 5 TIMES LOR.. Keep Calling me go acarde.. I say I dont wan go right.. A bunch of fucker... Keep calling.. ENd here le.. Still need to do work.. Bye..

No comments: