Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Dizzy and tired...


Todae did went to school but waS very sian... Then after school still must stay back coz Alot of people didnt pass up the Chinese work... Fuck... I did not know what to do what... I never come for so long,then she expect me to finish all of them by tommorrow... Siao lor.. You God I not God... Then very angry coz She keep calling me to pass up tommorrow... You think what? I scared you ah? Stupid China teacher... Go back to your Fucking China and Eat your shit la... Then ask you what to do also dont wanna tell me what to do.. Fuck your mother man... Then after that, Yean fu and me went to TS(The Vcd shop) to buy Vcd... The outsiders... A very nice TaiwaN Show... Abit beng la... Lol... But very nice.. Worth to buy... I bought it yesterday.. Super nice lor.. Then I lent yean fu 10 dollar to buy the Vcd... Then after that went home... Went to Wei JIe house then go to bowling training together... Then todae dont know what happen... Play like shit... DOnt know how to hook... Keep playing backup hook... Then took bus together with wei jie... But we talk very little while we took the bus.. Then the Fucking bus driver... DOnt know how to drive... Stupid... Fuck la... Drive until I still very dizzy Now... Eat his shit lor... Going to complain liao la.. This is not the first time already lor... Knn.... Curse your Whole Family lor... Eat shit la... Fucker... Watch out dont drive until Accident lor... Chee bye... Haiz... Then reach home aound 7.55pm... Then ask er jie can use her labtop ma... Lol... Very kind of her to let me use her labtop... Then write blog lor... I very dizzy liao... Thanks to the fucking driver... You guys watch out out there... For a Fatty bus driver serving Bus service 14... Watch out hor... Warning you guys... Bye...

No comments: