Sunday, August 29, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Happy and Busy...

Yesterday was a somehow a busy day... Was in school and the F and N teacher told us to do a project and we have to pass it up by Monday... Damn rushing.. But the other group dont have to do leh... I wonder why... Lol... Nvm... Then after that, meet Jeryl, Stella and Esther... First we went to Mac, then Esther called us to go to Long John because she meeting Joel and Yuhang... Haiz.. We tag along too... Then after that, Jeryl sended Stella home and dont know why Stella called me to tag along... -_-' Then after that, JEryl went home... Me went to Paris ris meet Zhong ting and Ren... Lol... Was quite fun.. Bought a small ultraman for hanging on my phone... Somehow it will have seven colour when I going to receive a Msg or a call... Like it very much.. No money buy de... Is Zhong Ting lend me money de.. Lol.. Thanks ah, Zhong Ting.. Then Ren went home.. Then me and zhong ting took 17 home... Reach home around 6 plus.... SIan... Then do project till midnight... End of day...

Todae was quite fun la but still busy... Was awoke by my Grandmum.. Keep fan me to fix the tv... Fan leh... Cant even let me sleep... Fuck man... So woke up and do project... Then after that went out with mum because I was too Fucking bored at home todae... You cant expect me to be at home with my grandmum right? She will keep fan me de... I Really CANT STAND HER!!! ARGH!!! Told mum to go first because she meeting her friends at city hall... ANd I was still doing my project at that time... Cant call her to wait for me right? Then she went off... I quickly finished my project as fast as I could... Then bath and perpared myself to go... When I reach City Hall, I was Kana Shock... The place was packed with people... LOl... ALot alot of people lor... Siao... DOnt know what day... Then ate dinner at a chtinese restauant...(Dont know how to spell la, Suddenly cannot remember how to spell) The service just sucks... Ask for a cup of water also must ask about three tp four times... Suck lor... Stupid... Then after that went carrefour... Bought The 'Big' cd... Very nice... And also bought a stereo headphone... Like the design very much... And also Gatsby... Think I spell wrongly... Lol... Buy I try ma... But there were about six different type of them... Lol.. Just anyhow picked one la.. Then went home with mum after that... Then change then write blog lor... Bye bye...

No comments: