Thursday, August 19, 2004

Pig Fe3ling Very Fan and Crazy...

Went to school on Monday... English and History cOMMON Test... Sian... Time flys real fast... English paper was normal... But History... Argh... Hard... Wanna die liao... Damn Hard sia.. See the first question already dont know how to do le.. Lol... Not alot of hope on that.. Then after that,went out with Stella they all... Normal day I can say..

On Tuesday, Chinese... Easy la.. Then some of them copy somemore.. LOL.. Funny right?.. Wonder why dont wanna study then copy from each other?? People try to find trouble with me.. Tell MISS NG say my hair long.. Then she warn me to cut my hair... Then went out with Stella they all again.. Go eat.. First time Esther treat me.. I mean treat us.. Em.. I mean This is not the first time she treat them eat but me first time.. Then after that, everyone went home.. Then we take cab... Then cut my hair.. Quite like it la.. Lol.. Better than my ''USe to be Hair style".. Lol... Cut something like punk la.. The uncle also dont know how to cut de... Lol.. He dont know what is punk hair Leh.. Lol.. But he very old liao.. Then he told me before he cut hair got 44 years liao wor~ Cool right? Lol.. End my day with a very fan mood...

On Wednesday, went to school.. Saw JEryl on the bus.. Em but didnt call him coz was studying my Science paper on my way to school.. He didnt saw me either.. Lol.. Then took the paper.. Aiya.. Dont know leh.. Also quite hard.. Die liao.. Lol.. AIya.. Dont care la.. Then went bowling with Zhong Ting... The number of people present for bowling is only 8... Wa lau.. Less than 10 people lor... Haiz.. Nothing to say.. Maybe next year or after we leave school, bowling maybe no more liao la.. Then coach like keep picking on me.. Chee bye... After that, Esther pulled Stella go buy ball. Nice sia.. Lol.. "Fear" is the name of the ball. Cool lor.. Like the ball so much lor.. MAybe getting myself "PAnic".. Thomas using that ball now.. Not bad de.. Then she take the ball like the ball take her like that.. Lol... Then Esther go first coz she scared mother NAg.. Lol.. She also will scared de wor~ Then took cab home.. Day over...

Today, went for maths.. Common test.. Dont know leh.. Although I have been failing my maths since I was Primary 6, but this is the first time I feel that this paper is so easy...( Although I never do 5 question which add together is 22 marks.. Lol... But dont know leh.. I feel that I can pass.. Lol.. First time sia.. LOl.. Then very sian... Like keep scolding people.. Now temper more and more worse liao.. Now the temper control me liao.. Haiz.. See how ba.. Then "SOMEONE" GAve me a bad impression yesterday Night... Dont know hwo to say la.. Fine.. Then after school went eat... Then went home.. Then do art.. Then now going sleep.. Lol... Bye..

No comments: