Sunday, August 01, 2004

Pig Fe3ling much better and happy...


Yesterday was still very sick but went ou t with my family... We went to Bugis coz mummy want da jie to go pray to the god and also buy memory drive...... So sian.. Pack with people... People nowadays so kaisu and lazy... Pray can pray for so long... Inside for 30 mins.. Some of them.. How I know? My mum tell me lor... We went there 5+ still so many people... Wow liao... Siao de leh... So late le,still so many people.. But I did not went in... Go in for what... Cannot take joss stick what... Chirstian.. While I was waiting,I saw a granny.... She was trying to take something from the place where I am sitting... Then she keep saying sorrie to me... But it was not her fault ma.. Should be my fault right.. Coz I blocking the way ma.. Then she say something like Aiya I old already... Also very hard to walk liao... Leg always tired.. Then I also feel very sad for the old granny... So I help her take out the trolley lor... Then she keep saying thank you.. Then I told her that is ok and also take care of herself... 15 mins later,they come out le.. So we went to SIm Lim square to buy the memory drive... We took almost 30 mins trying to get the cheapest memory drive in the Whole Shopping more... Then after thAT,mummy meet her friend... We also go along...
Bought alot of stuff yesterday... Two collar shirt which cost 23.90 each... Two belt for my jeans which cost me 6.90 each... JJ Lin Jun Jie Haven album for 18.90... Mummy also bought me a ultraman for 3... Quite worth la... All this things cost 83.90... Wow... I only use my own money getting the JJ Album... The rest is my da jie and my mum pay de.. The memory cost my mum 68 and also we bought a mouse for 20... Cost alot ba... Then eat in a hotel... Took photo in the hotel... Quite nice... Then went home...
Then after that meet fernades... Then he bought alot his galfrenz... Talk alot... She think that she sing very well... Lol... She sing not bad la... Hahaha... Then accompany them till 12+... Then took the last bus... reach home 12.40... Very tired.... But still listen to JJ album... Very nice... Worth buying.... Ok la... Enough le... Write todae... This is for yesterday de... :P Bye...

No comments: