Thursday, August 12, 2004

Pig Fe3ling sleepy but happy...


Went for check up this Tuesday... Mum was with me... I was late about 20 mins... Then waited for about 45 mins... Hear the doctor talk to me less than 5 mins cost me $32... Fuck... His voice worth so much ah... Now I know why doctor earn so much liao... Lol. Then after that went to Tampines More with my mum. Suppose to meet my da jie also to have lauch together de... In the end,she did not turn up... At first, I call her... She say she just awoke... Going to take some time to meet us.. Then after that my mum called, then she say she have to go City Hall first... Should tell us eariler ma.. Wait for her so long leh... -_-' Then went shopping with mum lor.. Also bought my Da jie de birthday present.. =D Then went to have Buffer with mum.. So full.. Need to word extra hard in order to burn those Fats le... Lol. Went home after that... End Of Tuesday...

Went to school on Wed... Something happened le wor.. =] Yean Fu always like to not wear his Uniform neatly... He was send down by a teacher that caught him.. Then he was like not happy like that.. Then came up wearing something like what a traffic police wear... Hahahaha... Then he told me that he was suppose to me naked de.. Then his friends lent him P.E Shirt.. LOl.. Then He was caught by D.M again.. So he have to take off his shirt... LOL.. He like very happy not wearing shirt like that.. =p Then lent P.E shirt again.. Then I told my maths teacher.. Then bring him to MArtin Chan.. Hahaa.. Luckily Martin Chan let him wear, or I get him into trouble liao.. HAhahaa. Then when he came back to class,keep scolding me.. Lol.. Who call him always make me? This Idiot! =p Then after that went for bowling... Saw our school teachers... Alot of them.. Even Martin Chan and O.M... Just asking what he doing here... Then wanna act with me... Answer me in a super rude way... Fuck him.. Asking only ma.. Need to be so gui lan meh?. Then Coach lend me something for bowling so that I will not keep turning my hand.. Hahaha... Score improve alot wor.. =P But hurt my hand... Got blister... Dont know how to spell la... Then also cut myself...End of Wed...

Todae was quite a good and fun day for me.. Also a unlucky day ba.. In class, Stella and Yean Fu quarrel with each other... Then started hitting each other... Then just take my file then throw at each other... Haiz.. Cannot stand them.. I went to my friend de seat to borrow puncher for her.. I come back.. Both of them quiet liao... Find it so weird.. Then started to feel different le.. THEN I FOUND OUT THAT MY FILE WAS DESTROYED AT THE HAND OF BOTH OF THEM!! HAIZ! Nothing to say.. I was like--> -_-' Waste my time to buy a new file... Haiz.. Then after school went to interchange with Thomas and Fu... Eat Mac.. Then Fu keep using my phone like his phone like that.. Then we are about to pass by a handphone shop.. He asked for my phone and promise that he will not use it to call people or what.. He Went into the shop and ask how much my phone Worth!! FUCK!! He think is funny lor.. This type of people also have de.. SIAO! Then saw a shop sell ultraman disc 3 for $9.. SUPER WORTH LOR!! Going to buy tommorrow.. End of todae.. =] Common test coming soon le.. Must study hard ah guys! All the best!

No comments: