Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Pig= Tired= Em..
Yoz.. Have not been typing my blog for quite a number of days le.. Todae I didnt went to school.. Was not feeling very well.. Meet up Jeryl Somewhere near my block.. He see doctor.. Went to Bedok Inter meet Ping, Xu and Stella.. Went to Tampines mall after that.. They buy their Camp stuff.. After that, went of with Ping and Xu.. Send Ping to Terna Merah Then back to PAsir ris.. I think I spell wrongly.. Never mind.. Took bus service 17 home.. Aiya.. Got stuff happened but never mind.. DOnt type ba.. I didnt went Home.. I went to Interchange.. Wanted to buy Something but I cant find.. Never mind.. I go Tampines find next time.. Maybe tommorrow or what ba.. Have my dinner and walk around for awhile then went off home.. What the fuck.. My phone.. Hai.. Crazy le.. People cant receive my Sms.. What the Hell... Holy Christ... Hope it will be ok soon.. Everyone is going to the the camp tommorrow.. I guess I just have to stay at home.. Thanks to the GOD Above.. I cant go.. THanks for giving me Such a Sickness Like ASTHMA.. THANK YOU... =_='' I am just down on my luck.. Forget it.. Got to go..

No comments: