Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Pig=Ultramanlah.com=Silents...
Hm.. I just feel so Peaceful out of a sudden.. NOt that I feel very quiet without You guys around, just that I dont know what should I do when no one is around.. Hahaa... Never mind.. I bought Ki ki to removed his.. Em.. I dont know how to say that. Refer to my Er jie blog if she got say anything Ya? Haha.. Coz I dont know how to spell. Although I cant go to the camp, Just wanna wish them have fun. It is ok I never go, This is fate what.. Hahaa.. I cant do anything about it.. And also they should be in the camp by now. =) All the best, GUys!! I am watching my Tv, Listen to my Jj New album. Ya. Quite a nice album. Hm. Went out with Dad and Mum for lunch just now. Reach home around 1 plus 2?? Ya. Watch my Show and Mum is just plain Tired.. She felt asleep while reading her Book.. Haha.. Just so quiet. Ya.. Oh.. I just join a Singaporean Ultraman's Fan club. It is very good. I love it alot. The webby is www.ultramanlah.com .. Check it out. Hehee.. Ok.. I am away to my tv again. Got to go!!

No comments: