Friday, April 22, 2005

Pig=Bowling=Wei jie's house.
The time now is 11.56am.. Few more mintues to 12.. Hahaa.. After school, rush home.. Took a bath, Quickly prepare myself and out I go.. Took a cab to wei jie's house and together with Pk and YJ, we go for bowling.. Reach Bowling centre.. Hai.. I feel that Bowling is going Hopeless.. We dont have a coach now! =_=' I feel that the school doesnt respect our CCa at all.. In the first place, the coach have been changing since the beginning of the year.. And now, we end up not even have a single Coach.. What the Hell.. Never mind.. I feel really angry over my school, and I huess I have to do something over it.. Gotta tell my teacher in charge or something.. Since I am the chairmAn.. Lols.. I had a damn Lousy score.. I really have to improve myself more.. I have been playing bowling for so long, Yet I cant play well.. Hmm... Went to wei jie's house after that.. Have been here from 6 plus till now.. Hahaa.. Didnt do much though.. Watch The Vcd "I do, I do" at his house.. Damn funny show.. Very nice.. Like it alot.. I am the only one laughing when I am watching the show with Kenny and Wei jie.. Wei jie was sleeping and Kenny was using the computer.. So.. Hahaa.. Can say that I watched the Show alone.. Supposed to have my chinese oral todae.. But thanks to the chinese teacher.. He was not here todae.. Dots.. He is not here, and we cant take our oral.. Never mind.. Ok.. By the time I finish typing, the time has past 12.. Another day had started. Hahaa.. Ok. Think I have to end here.. Got to go..

No comments: