Thursday, April 21, 2005

PIg=School=Oral..
I had my Oral Exam todae.. It was alright.. There is still Chinese Oral tommorrow, Die.. I cant pass.. I cant read.. Hahaa.. EVeryone went home after that.. Da jie didnt went to work due to her Fever.. 0_0 She dont look sick to me. Hahaa.. Nevermind. She has one more day mc. MEans she will not be working tommorrow. Haha. I should be going to school tommorrow, maybe. Hope so. =) Bowling is still on. Have to rush to bowling Straight after chinese Oral..
Things are Starting to Fall apart.. Couples break up. Friendship broken.. I just hope that No more bad stuff will happened anymore.. And I am really afraid that what I am always Scare of, Will happen. I really hope no. If I believe it, then it will not happen. I really wish so. If there is a Will, There is always a Way ya? I will pray real hard. =) Ok.. Got to go.

No comments: