Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Pig=School=Sick..
I was sick.. I had a fever and I went to the doctor.. But when I wake up, the fever was gone.. But my Giddy Spell come back to me.. I dont know is Giddy or Ache.. Weird.. I ask the doctor, He didnt say anything. =_=' What a doctor. He dont know what is wrong with me.. He just gave me some Vitamins(Did I spell wrongly??) And some Giddy Medicine.. I took the Medicine.. It didnt work at all.. I just went to sleep around 10 plus.. Ya, And Of cause, I didnt went to school.. One day Mc.. My head just hurt so much.. As if someone was using Needle to poke against my Brain.. I was in the bed.. But I cant fall asleep.. Was like rolling in my bed for around 30 mins.. Was so tired..
My mum wake me up around 5.45a.m.. I was too tired.. I slept for at least 5 hours but it just look like I slept for only 1 hour.. What a world.. In the end, I woke up around 6 15.. Took my bath and make prepare myself.. I was still having my ache.. Nevermind.. I was suppose to go to Speech Day rehersal, but I didnt go.. No one is going, WHy Should I go.. ANd Also, I didnt say I wanna go in the first place. Is my bowling teacher who put me in WITHOUT MY AGREEMENT.. He claim that I am the Chairman. BUt Please, For God sake, No one treat me or Respect me as the chairman.. I dont wish to be the chairman anyway.. Never mind.. I went out with Stella, Xiao Ping,Xu ren, Jeryl and Hui li.. Something happened. NOt to tell.. =P Hahaa... Never mind na.. Should be ok by tommorrow.. Xu Went off half way.. We went out to buy present for "SOmeone".. =) Me, Ping and HUi li share a cab home.. Stella and Jeryl la.. Of cause.. Haha.. Send ping home first, then Hui li, then me.. When we went out of Tm, It was already raining.. Half way down the road, the rain was getting heavier and heavier.. Hahaa... Never mind.. I just reach home.. Going to bath and Sleep.. Headache.. Didnt blog for quite a time.. Ok.. Got to go..

No comments: