Saturday, April 09, 2005

Pig=Tired=Em...
Woke up around 11 todae.. Going out later, just that I dont know where is the place that I will be going.. =) Everyone had came back from the Sec 3 camp yesterday.. I didnt call anyone of them.. Just Msg Jeryl.. I guess everyone must be very tired after the camp.. So I didnt call anyone to go out with me.. Never mind.. I was at home playing my Game, Using my Com, Singing my Song.. HAhaa... HAd dinner outside with mum.. We went different ways Because I am going to wei jie house after dinner.. Even though I went to his house, Was expect to at least do something, but in the end, I end up lying on his bed, watching Tv. And the worse part of it, is that I was alone all this while.. We were at different rooms.. Kenny, Pui Kia and Wei jie were in the SOmehow call "Game Room". I was in his bedroom. I treat it as if that is my house. I mean I have know him for so long, and the parents treat me as their own son too.. So I can do anything I want at his house.. HAhaa.. Ya.. After finish watching the 10pm News.. I went over to thier room.. Use the computer for awhile, then after that we went off. I reach home around 12 plus.. The house was very quiet.. Mum, Dad and Er jie were sleeping.. Da jie was not at home.. She was staying over at one of her friend's home.. Ya.. So I wash up, Use the computer and start playing my Play station.. Luckily, I have a Play Station, if not, I guess that my life will be so boring.. Went to sleep around 3 plus.. Ok.. Till here... Got to go..

No comments: