Saturday, April 16, 2005

Pig= Esther bbq=Birthday..
Yesterday went to Esther bbq.. Ya.. Fun Indeed... BUt she Kenna Attack.. By everyone.. I didnt join in.. Alot of people didnt join in.. They throw Egg and Flour at her.. Haha.. Egg and flour was all over her body.. She wanna attack Stella and Jeryl.. Stella went to Hide, so she Aim Jeryl.. Haha.. In the end, Jeryl was like sweating like hell.. Saw Yan Fu and His Stead.. Was walking.. Saw them and call them over.. Talk for awhile then he went off le.. Esther, Jeryl,Stella and more went to bath.. When Stella came back, I told her that I saw Fu.. She called him, and we went to meet him for awhile.. Me, Jeryl and Stella went to meet him.. We gave Esther her present Yesterday.. Hope you like the presents that we bought for you! =) We went off around 11 plus.. ME, HUi li and Jeryl Took a cab home.. We waited for cab for Quite a long time.. And Jeryl was late.. He have to rush home.. So he took cab with Us first.. Von, AH mei and Stella Took another cab.. JEryl was like chatting all along.. Ask me why am I so quiet.. But whenever I am in a cab, I will always be very quiet.. Hahaa... Ya.. I did talk abit la.. Then he something like if he dont talk, he will feel so bore.. HAhaa.. Send him home, then Hui li, then me.. Thanks ah, Hui li.. For the Cab fare.. She pay more than half of the cab fare.. I am Broke.. Bought Esther present.. And I also use the money that my mum gave me to buy my bag.. HOly Christ.. Never mind.. Maybe I will be working ba.. Working At BArks.. With Jeryl.. He is already working there.. Will Be working as a waiter if I am going to work.. I need to think over it..
Todae woke up around 11 plus.. MAybe going out later.. I mean not maybe, IS confirm.. You cant Expect me to stay at home right?.. I will Rot to Death.. HAha... Ok ok.. Got to go.
  1. .Character is Destiny.
  2. AN Aimless life is always a miserable life.

No comments: