Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Pig=Common Test= PArt 2..
Shit.. Social studies was hard.. And of cause Geography.. I was like sleeping already in less than 15 mintues time.. Lol.. Chinese. Hope I can do well. Just pass can le na.. This is what I always want. I dont expect too much de la.. Hahaa.. Just got my year book.. SUck.. My hair style sucks and my smile.. Holy Christ.. Lol.. I make sure this year my Hairstyle will be Better than next year. Everyone is talking about it!! Lol.. My smile. Should let it be more natural.. LOl.. Ok.. Bowling compeition is reaching soon le.. Em, Did I say that I am not taking part in the compeition??.. I didnt, I think. NEevrmind. I was not selected because of a senior that Dont like me. So I was not choosen. So?.. I mean what can I say?. Dont want then is ok.. YOu are leaving the school next year anyway. Who cares about what you feel about me? You dont like me, We can talk. If I am really not glad with your attitude, of cause, you think I will talk to you nicely?.. Eat your shit then... You are just jealous that I am the Chairman. You can be it if you want. Take it. I dont need it. You are just not happy that I am the chairman only when I am sec 3. You? Sec 4 Still nothing.. HAHA... Serve you right?.. DO too many bad stuffs and the HOLY CHRIST is punishing you. I wont forget about how you treated us the first year we joined bowling. FLIRTINg Girls all the way and HEllo, you are suppose to bring us to the place, Not Flirting Girls??.. Please la. Take a look at the mirror first ok?. Dont wanna say so much.. But I think I have already say alot le.. Lol..
Went for lunch with Jeryl, Stella and Si hua. Jeryl and Stella.. Lol.. They were sitting in the bus together, OF cause, Romance. And me, Xu, Si hua was sitting in different Sits. And not talking to each other. Guess was too tired. Ya. I am tired. I put on my earphone and started sleeping.. Xu never follow. Hm.. What is the problem with him huh?. Always Basketball. Shit man!.. Lol.. NO la.. Everyone have his or her own rights de ma.. Some more we still got common test tommorrow. And Guess what is it??.. MATHS.. ARGH... Die le na.. Hahaa.. Lets see how much I get. Think I look at the question, I will start to sleep le.. Hahaa.. Maybe can do one I also happy la.. Lol.. Ya.. He went home to also study. Cause tommorrow he got POA.. We only Maths. Not that Clever ya. We went for lunch at Tampines Food court. The one at the interchange. Saw three guys.. Look so so Familiar. They were looking at me and pointing at me when I walk by. Hm.. Who are they?.. Lol.. I also dont know. Forget le la.. I have a Super bad Memory! Hahaa.. Ya.. I dont know how to spell the food that I bought.. Very hard to say leh.. Lol.. Ya.. We took a cab home. Share cab. I mean everyone sitting in a cab and I am the one paying. Lol.. Nevermind. SInce I am the one that say I will pay, Pay ba. =) Reach home. Tired..
Just woke up not long. I was eating and doing some of the computer stuff. Ya.. Going to pack my bag soon le. Change bag also. Everyone say my Bag sucks?? Na, I dont mind. I mean it is good that Ping told me ba. It is just not suitable for me. Guess will take back my old bag ba. Thursday Physical and D&T.. Again. FAIL.. I dont know anything. Lol. Just let it be. Ok. I going to sleep le. Veyr very tired. Got to go!

No comments: