Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pig=Fuck up=Moodless..
I dont know what is the problem with me.. Have been quarreling with people.. I dont know la.. I am fuck up.. Just so fuck up.. I dont know what to say.. I dont know the problem lies with me or what.. I think it is because of me ba.. You think this is what I want?.. I hate myself too sometimes.. Hate myself for being ugly, hate my temper, my attitude and alots more.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME... I AM GOing Crazy.. I dont know.. I am feeling damn troubled.. Just cant talk to people around me.. Try to talk to them, but the way they talk back just make me feel so angry.. What is wrong.. How I wish I can change.. Change is what I want.. I dont wanna be like this.. Dont wanna get into trouble.. Be a care-free person.. Dont wish to bother about others people stuff.. Just care about myself.. Not been selfish.. Just to care about myself.. Will still care about people around me.. But it is hard to change.. Stay cheerful.. Have a happy life.. Hai.. I really dont know what to say.. Nevermind.. Let it be as the time goes by..
Woke up around 1 plus todae.. Suppose to meet Jeryl up, but he lazy to go out.. Meet him later.. Everyone is not at home.. But Ah ma is at home.. Maybe I am really a bad guy.. Calling my Ah ma names like bitch and stuff.. I dont know.. Just wanna treat her better because I know that she is old.. She might pass away anything.. This is fate. Everyone in this world will die one day.. But she just dont let me treat her better.. I dont know how to say.. Haii... Moodless.. Going out in a while times.. Got to go..

No comments: