Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pig=Tampines=Ajisen(Did I spell wrongly??)
Ya, just remember that I am suppose to write my blog before I sleep. Lol.. The time now is 2.41am. Hm.. SO late le and yet I am still sitting in front of my computer. Lol.. Went out with AH mei, Stella, Jeryl and Esther.. Ya.. And Guess what. Our Shirt's colour are in pair. Stella and Jeryl wear black, Me and Ah mei wear white and Esther, Jun wei wear Pink.. Lol.. Ya. Jun wei join us after that. Went for dinner at Ajisen??.. I guess I spell wrongly ba, the words look so weird. But I think you all know where did I go for dinner hor.. Lol.. Ya.. After that we went White sand, GAme station. Ya. Para rocks.. Lol.. Everyone enjoy playing arcade I guess? Everyone LOoks happy. Hahaa.. Ya. We went off at 10pm. Arcade close.. =_=' So early close.. Nevermind. We went back to Tampines to look for Von. She was only with us for awhile. Ya.. We to the Pasa Malam. Nothing much. I cant find the Glasses that I want. You knwo those Punk people wear de type? I feel that I look not bad wearing that. Ya. Nerd.. Lol.. This is what I want. Lol.. Nevermind. Then we went to mac sit sit, talk talk.. Then after that, we came out and talk. Saw Eddie at mac. Ya.. Then Esther went off around 11.30. Jun wei didnt followed. Lol.. Esther was like abit of angry I guess. Ya.. Then we walk walk.. And everyone went home around 12.15. Took cab with Jun wei, Send me home first since the route is much closer to my house.. =P Ya.. Damn tired.. Took a bath.. And have a chat on the phone.. Boring ya?.. Yet tired. Anyway.. I am DAMn tired now.. Wanna sleep liao.. Got to go..

No comments: