Monday, February 21, 2005

Pig=Happy=Problem solve!
Yup, Problem solve. Computer have been fix and I can use the computer le! Yeah. My er jie dont have any excuse not to let me use anymore! Bleh. Lol.. The computer was back on Saturday. Er jie called me in the night and ask me whether do I know that the computer have been fixed. I didnt know that. Because I thought that they will take about 2 to 3 weeks to fixed the computer, Of cause, this is what they told us. Yup, So was expecting it to come back maybe about one more week or so. But didnt know that it will be back so soon! Lol.. YA ya.. Can start typing my blog le. Have been waiting for my er jie to use the computer yesterday's night. She told me that she will use it very fast. In the end, I went to sleep. Have been waiting for Hours ya?.. Lol.. So Sleep lor.. Just woke up and type my blog. Ok. I got to go. Have to take my shower and go to school le.. Sian.. Common Test. I am confirm that I will fail almost all.. Hahaa.. Ok.. Got to go.

No comments: