Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pig=Moodless=Shit..
Have been so tired always after school.. Exam just Suck.. Maths was.. Hahaa.. Didnt know that I can do it.. Hope I can pass. Just pass will do.. I have not been passing my maths since I think?.. Sec 1?.. Ya.. My maths just sucks.. Ya.. HOpe I can pass ba.. Friday I not going school.. Tired.. Going to sleep for the whole day.. I am just so tired.. Both of my legs just hurts.. What is wrong.. Sucks.. Tommorrow is Physical and D&T.. Hai.. Confirm fail.. Will just study for Phyiscal awhile later after I finish bathing.. Went to MAc with Jeryl, Xu, Ping, Stella and Si hua.. Didnt eat anything but Ping and Jeryl bought something to eat.. Was like quite tired after school.. Xu went off after awhile.. He say he wanna study.. 0_0 Study?.. Ya, maybe he should.. Nevermind.. MAybe I show abit of attitude since I was so tired in the mac. When everyone is talking, I am sleeping.. Ya.. They took cab home, Four people ma. So I took a bus home.. How I wish I can fly home.. I didnt took cab Cause I also broke le.. Hahhaaa... SO What to do?.. Take bus lor. On the way, I saw this very cute gal.. Lol.. She was like listening to music and looking around.. She was sitting straight infront of me.. Hahaa... Ya she is cute, but she look older than me.. But I think that ya.. WHat can I do.. I am not good looking or what.. Hai.. reach home.. Use computer. Type blog.. Going to bath, then sleep.. DOnt know what time wake up.. But plan not to sleep if I going to sleep later.. So going to sleep till 1 plus 2 or 3.. Then Study Physical lor. Ya. Also watch Chucky ba.. Lol.. DVD.. Got to go..

No comments: