Monday, February 21, 2005

Pig=Common Test=Die!
Hahaa.. Die le na.. Common Test start todae le.. English is ok but Chemistry Sucks. Tommorrow is Geography, Chinese and Social Studies.. Die le.. Chinese can pass, Maybe, but Geography and Social Studies just suckS??.. I have been missing classes le, how to catch up. No choice but cant do well but I promise to myself that I must do well after the common test!! Do well in my studies and Not Retain!~ Lol.. Really hope so. Ok. Didnt really happen anything ba.. But had dinner with Mr Jeryl Ng. Ya. Somewhere near my house coz he got tuition around the area. Ya, so. We had our dinner and had some chat. Ya. He went home after that, then I went home. Type blog and going to sleep soon. School tommorrow. Bleh. Going crazy liao. Nevermind. Ok. Got to go!

No comments: