Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pig=Out=Movie.
Didnt went to school todae cause I dont feel like going.. Lol.. Jeryl, Yean fu and Stella also never go school. Lol.. I didnt know.. I only know that Yean fu not going school. We already plan it well.. Hahaa.. Woke up very early todae. Around 9 plus 10?? Then Jeryl msg me. Call me go his house cause his house no people. Haha.. Bought my Play station 2 there too. Lend him play. Since we are brothers. Ya.. Stay at his house till 3 plus? Then stella came. Went into the room dont know do what. Haha.. I dont care much. I was playing my game you know? They are stead what. It is very common. Then uncle came back(Uncle= Jeryl's Father). I quickly knock their door, Jeryl open the door. I told them that uncle is back, they quickly like em.. How to say? I guess you people should know what I mean.. Hahaa.. Ya.. So I was like normal calling Uncle and stuff. Ya.. Then We went off to meet Jermaine.(I was wearing a 3/4 pants, I dont go out wearing like that!!) We went for movie at Tampines More.WHITe Noise.. Fucking Show.. Waste my money.. DOnt Watch it, people. The show just sucks.. Hahaa.. We went for dinner after that. Then after that, Jermaine went off with her friends. Oh, forgot to say, her friend also got go. But we dont know them. Hahhaa.. Then walk Stella home. Then me and Jeryl took a cab home. Ya. Just reach home. Tired sia.. Lol. And I am broke. Hahaa.. Tommorrow still going out.. Hahaa.. Nevermind.. Ok.. Going to bath and sleep le. Got to go!

No comments: