Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pig=White Sand= Dj..
Just finish bathing and cooking my Noodles.. Woke up around 10.50 in the morning.. Msg Jeryl.. Then see where is he and stuff.. Went out off my house around 12.10. Took a cab to Jeryl's house to fetch him then we go White sand Play arcade.. Lol.. We like keep playing and yet there is no improvment.. Haha.. Ya.. We spend our whole day in the arcade. It is cheap. That is why. Haha.. Went for lunch around 3.20?? Saw Eve, Her Stead(LOl.. I forgot how to spell his name!!),Guo Xiong and Bh Sister.. Ya.. They went to Bh house ton. After that we went back to our arcade again.. Haha.. PLay alot of thing na.. The para I almost all first le. Hhaaa... Then after that Xu xu came. He ccame around 6 plus? Ya.. Very late. We went off around 7 plus coz Xu going somewhere with the Family I think then Jeryl is because of the Family members also.. Ya. So I was like some sort of Sian sian de.. Cause didnt expect to go home so early. Ya, I dont blame Jeryl and Xu also. Coz you know. Just a call and he have to go back. Xu took others bus home. Me and Jeryl took 17. He went off half way And I slept in the bus.. Lol.. Reach home. No one at home.. Hai.. Expected.. I am just Plain bore.. Boring life.. Na... SHould I say, onyl for todae.. Lol.. OK na.. Eat my noodles.. Got to go.

No comments: