Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Pig=Vengence=Grandma!!..
She is Making me Mad.. I cant stand her.. I dont wanna stay in house with her only.. Trying to hit Ki ki With Cane.. What the hell.. Serve her right that Ki ki bark at her.. Serve Her right.. I cant hate her more.. My Limitation have come to an end.. More hates towards her?.. No.. How can I?.. My Hatred level Towards her have already Reach The Sky.. Cant hate her MORE THAN THE LIMIT... So what she have bought food for me?.. I mean the food is very clear that she have eat some of them.. You guys will know when you see the food.. So what?.. I HAVE ALREADY RETURN HER THE MONEY.. But She dont want.. So What??.. I dont care.. I have already return her, So do what you want with it! I dont Own her anything.. She can shut her mouth about saying how good she treat me.. Ya, Ya.. Bull shit.. Jeryl Ng, Stop thinking that I Treat her real bad, he say that you were one of them who tought me bad stuff!! She say that.. I WILL NOT SAY THAT JUST BECAUSE I AM ANGRY.. I MEan I say that for what the hell??.. I dont hate you, I hate her.. She is the one. I dont have to say all this just because you side her.. I just wanna let you know that She is completely Different from your grandma.. VEry VERY DIFFERENT..
Can say that ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BAD.. YA!.. YOUR FRIENDS are All FairY!! What they say you listen.. I say that whatever her friend say she Listen.. And yet.. You know what she say?? " I AM NOT STUPID! I will Not listen to Whatever they say".. Da jie and Er jie! You all can See lor.. She always say what "MY FRIEND TOLD ME THIS, MY FRIEND THAT".. AM I right, Da jie and er jie?.. Pls la.. SICK MAn.. SPoil MY DAY.. MY MOOD.. Everything.. I mean you care me If I wanna treat Ki ki as my Whoever?.. YOU CARE SO MUCh.. I mean Mum and Dad dont care so much, YOU CARE SO MUCH! Pls la.. Fuck.. Feel better after typing all this.. Got to go.. VenGence FOREVER!!

No comments: