Friday, December 17, 2004

Pig=Esther Charlet=Ktv..
Went for Esther charlet on Monday with Jeryl.. We took a cab down.. Esther Jun wei and guys have to buy stuff for the charlet.. But Jeryl, Ting ting, Yolanda and me didnt tag along.. I was too lazy.. =P So Ting and me was hungry.. So we went for lunch.. Ting ting vomit out everything when we reach the charlet.. Was quite shock.. So keep asking was she ok.. After that everyone came.. I play Majong with Esther, Ting ting, Yu hung and Yolanda in the night.. Yolanda didnt play, but she watch us playing Majong.. And also some Card games..
Everyone was tired But not Me... Play P.s 2 while everyone were asleep.. Was very angry when i cant unlock anything.. So Off the P.s2, And went to sleep.. The time was around 11 plus... Was woken up by esther around 2 plus.. Asking me whether I wanna go to Wild Wild Wet.. I Didnt agree.. So Stella, Esther, Hui Shan And people went there.. Jun wei, Jeryl, Cui ling and me was awake.. So went for our lunch again.. Was back while Ting ting, Yolanda and Yu hung was still sleeping.. Didnt really remember what happen that night, and also I dont wish to say out what happen.. Coz It was something bad..
I also forgot what happen on wednesday and also I dont wish to say out.. Stella and group went off in the afternoon coz Stella got work.. Was like Hanging out with Jeryl the whole day.. Jeryl went off on Thursday morning.. Around 1 plus.. The mother was not very happy with him.. I also dont know why.. I just know that he was feeling quite fuck up.. I also forgot what happened le la.. But it was a very fun charlet after all.. I really like this charlet..
Check out around 10.30 Todae... Suppose to return to Majong table, but the Shop was not open.. Everyone was like WHAT THE FUCK??.. Waited more than 30 mins before the auntie arrived.. Everyone was tired and Was like quite angry with the shop owner.. I mean she let us waited.. And She was So Damn late.. Hai.. Took a cab home with esther..
Esther call me to Accompany her for lunch after she went to her Aunt house to put her stuff.. Went to 85 Market for lunch.. She call me to go Ktv.. But didnt agree.. But agree in the last part.. Lol.. Anthony, Ting ting, Esther, Yu hung, Ah don, Yolanda, Joel, Gary and me went to the ktv.. Was very tired.. But in the end, I think only left Joel and Ting ting singing all the way.. Went off with Esther around 5 plus.. Reach home.. Was tired... Went to sleep straight away.. Woke up around 1 plus.. I just woke up.. Type blog.. Going back to sleep again.. Hahaha.. Got to go..

No comments: