Saturday, December 11, 2004

Pig=Bugis=Para Para..
Went to Bugis yesterday with Jeryl, Esther,Stella and more.. Stella going Malaysia for about 3 days?.. Lol.. Went to Bugis street and they bought Cd.. Ya.. Esther got to go.. Went to Century For so Para Para game.. Lol.. Was Playing half way, Went I saw the Reflection of Two very familiar People from my Para Screen... One is short, and one is very tall.. And They were both Smiling through the reflection! They were my Da jie and my future Brother in law, John.. I Was Like shock! HAhaha.. Didnt think that they will be there.. Ya.. They went off after awhile for their movie.. Jeryl have to go to his work half way through.. Stella and group have to go off early coz going Malaysia.. Ya.. Me alone.. Went home.. And Clean up Ki ki.. Er jie and me Bath him.. HAhaa.. Tired.. Let him out.. AND HE PEE ON THE FLOOR... Feeling Damn angry coz everyone was tired and he pee on the floor.. What the fuck??... Went to sleep after a while, Was too tired...
Received a call yesterday from my Closest cousin, Shandy.. She ask me whether do I wanna go to a concert.. It was 5566 Concert.. So I agree since No one acompany her to the concert.. Ya.. I didnt really like 5566 that than my Sun yan Zi.. Lol.. But I still go.. The concert will be todae at Singapore Expo.. Ya.. Woke up around 12.. Was watching SHow and also typing blog.. Listening to F.i.r Lydia.. Sian.. Got to go..

No comments: