Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Pig=Best of Blue=Far East...
Woke up around 12 plus.. Meet up Jeryl and esther around 2 plus... Took a cab to Old place.. Jeryl went there to shop for jeans and top.. I bought Best of blue album.. 20.60.. 0_0 One of those ex de that I bought.. Ya.. Nevermind.. Worth anyway.. Lol... Wanted it since quite long le ba.. Ya.. Esther bought Narato's figure.. Sets of 3.. Cost almost 100.. Ya.. Then Jeryl bought a New arrival Jeans.. Cost him 75.50, I think.. Lol.. He was complaining all the way.. About the jeans.. But worth it la.. For me la.. I think not bad.. Coz got leather ma.. So ex abit, should be ok de ba.. SAw this very Nice de long sleve shirt.. Very nice.. Going to get it soon ba.. Heheee.. Esther went off first.. Then me and Jeryl went to Tampines for our dinner.. Then went to his house there For Pool and chating.. Took a cab home and reach home around 10.30 ba.. Ya.. Type blog.. Got to go..

No comments: