Thursday, December 23, 2004

Pig=Bore=Loving you always..
I didnt went out todae.. GOing to stay at home the whole day.. Yesterday went out with Jeryl.. Went to Ktv.. I meet Jun wei and esther first.. Coz the Ktv only 5 bucks.. Cheap right.. Some more is not those very lousy de Ktv.. Quite good also.. Got all the new songs.. Ya... Esther and Jun wei went off first.. So I was like alone.. Was singing Lin Jun Jie's Hui You Na Me Yi Tian.. Was very sad.. Dont know.. Cry abit.. I mean a few drops of tears.. Then Jeryl came.. He was late because of waiting for his house de Repairman to leave.. Lol.. Sang till Seven.. Took a cab to Tampines Mall.. Went to look for some Puzzle.. The price.. SUCKs... Went to The arcade beside it.. Jeryl play a very funny game.. Lol.. I play Para.. ALOT OF PEOPLE.. Was like quickly finish le, then Run away.. Lol.. He bought a Top to wear.. Coz His top just dont match his Pants.. Lol.. Went to Kfc to wait for Stella.. After that, took back my Disc man from Cui Ling.. Ya.. Hai.. Then alot of things happen.. Lazy to say.. Reach home around 2.40Am.. Sleep after that..
Wake up around 3 todae.. Wei jie call.. Ask me to go to his house ton tommorrow.. See how ba.. Going to stay at home the whole day.. Unless going out to eat.. Alone..

I love you so.. I will wait..
Even You love him so, I will still wait for you..
I will not give up.. Although I have tried to give up alot of times,
But When ever I think of you, I will have my Faith not to give up..
My Good brother told me not to give up.. Although you have hurt my heart..
Loving you will Always be my aim.. To have you forever is in my heart...
I will love you Always.. I promise I will love you whole Hearted..
I promise I will give you Happiness and not Sadness..
I will not hurt you Because hurting you will also hurt me in my heart..
Waiting for you forever..

No comments: