Monday, December 20, 2004

Pig=Kfc=Puzzle...
Went to Bugis meet esther they all.. Something happened.. Not good.. Dont wanna say.. Dont Kpo la.. Lol.. Went to Kfc after that.. Where Stella works.. Esther bought a puzzle for someone.. Lol.. Esther.. I dont dare to say sia.. Later you kill me.. Lol.. Then after that.. Jeryl have to go liao.. So left me, Jun wei and esther.. Started the puzzle.. Spend us only 3 hours and we complete everything... Lol.. Smart hor.. A 300 piece de puzzle.. Lol.. Ya.. Then after that, eat Kfc and stuff... Took a photo using my phone when the puzzle has complete... Ya.. Put photo too small.. But still going to show.. Have to set my phone setting liao.. Ya.. Everyone went home after that.. Tired.. Just finish chating on the phone.. Got to go..

This is the Puzzle..

No comments: