Sunday, December 05, 2004

Pig=Happy= Get what I wish...
DOnt wanna talk about where I go.. Was with my mum and dad... Went to Parkway... And We bought a DVD PLAYER!! HAhahaa... Finally... Wanted to get one since long.. Hai... Now finally got le.. Bought Spider man 2 and Harry potter vcd also.. Went home and fix everything.. Didnt know how to fix it.. Spend almost 30 mins to fix everything.. Phew... Talk to the phone with Jeryl for awhile.. He was just afraid that he will sleep then he cannot talk to his Bao bei.. Lol.. Watch Harry potter with my da jie and er jie.. After that, went to sleep..
Woke up around 11.45.. JEryl woke me up... Want me to accompany him to go Orchard.. Buy ring for his Lao po since the ring cannot fix into her hand.. HAhaaa... Fatty hand.. =P Hheee... Meeting him at 2.. Got to go

No comments: