Monday, December 27, 2004

Pig=85= Jeryl house..
Went to 85 for dinner yesterday.. Was daMN tired after the fucking funeral.. And guess what?.. I received 85 miss call.. LOl.. Was made my Jeryl.. Had dinner with Jeryl, Yvonne, Stella and Hui shan.. After that went to Hui li house for awhile.. her family members were all very friendly.. How I wish my family will also be like hers.. Went to Jeryl house around 1 plus.. Took a cab home.. Was like Out of the cab when then I found out that my Slippers were spoil.. What a luck.. Went to Jerl house then, Watch tv.. And he felt asleep.. Like that also can sleep??.. Woke him up around 3.30 to call him to go to his room and sleep instead of sleeping in the living room.. Everyone went to sleep...
Woke up around 8.30.. Have to go and meet my mum at the bank to make my Atm card.. Went to buy my school stuff.. Saw My Grandmother(Not the one in my house.. She is the one who I love her alot) Outside Shop And Save having her lunch.. Mum chat with her and I had my lunch too.. Grandmother went off after that and we went to buy some meat and vegetable.. Took a cab home with mum.. Going to bring Ki ki for his Basic Grooming later.. Got to go..
I am sorry...
You msg me but I didnt reply you..
I was sleeping..
I call you, but you hung my phone..
Hope you are not angry with me..
I didnt mean it..
Hope you can forgive me..
Loving you always..

No comments: