Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Pig=Ktv=Cycling..
Went to Ktv todae with mei mei, Esther, Jeryl and Stella.. Was like Singing Like siao.. Lol.. Esther went off After awhile.. Then Left Stella, Jeryl, Me and Mei mei.. Stella went off also.. She have to work.. Ya.. So me, Jeryl and mei mei sing all the way.. Ya.. Till Seven.. We have to go.. Went to T.S.. After that, Send Mei mei home.. Yup.. Left me and Jeryl.. Went to Tampines.. Then took bus to jeryl house.. Meet esther then we went for cycling.. Hahaa.. I like dont know how to cycle.. Hehee.. Then went Bark's cafe for dinner.. Wa.. Eat pasta.. Very nice.. Lol.. But Ex also.. Hahaa.. Went home after that.. Got to go..

Out with you todae..
Make me happy..
You brighten my day..
Sorry that I didnt talk to you much..
I was too shy to talk to you..
But I really wanna let you know..
That I really love you..
Hope I can be there for you when you need me..
I really wish that I can share you troubles and problems with you..
So that I dont have to see you cry anymore..
I love you..

No comments: