Thursday, December 30, 2004

Pig=FUCk=Dad..
Fuck you la.. LIKE MOTHER LIKE SOn.. Pls dont make promise that you cannot make lor.. YOU GOT ATTITUDE, I dont have ah! Chee bye.. Say what wanna bring ki ki go. Then now ki ki never go for basic grooming, my fault la??.. You busy my fault la??.. I cause you to be busy ah? Shout at me.. Fuck.. Think you very big ah.. Pls lor.. Who promise de.. Pls dont make promise that you cannot fulfill lor.. Na bei.. Eat your shit la.. Fuck off..
Went out with Esther and Mei mei.. After that, meet jeryl.. Go and buy bag.. Bag for mei mei too.. I help her buy de.. Hehee... I bought a Bag that I like it very much.. Jeryl also.. After that we meet Stella, Hui shan and yovonne.. LOl.. Was like playing all the way.. Lol.. Went home with Jeryl after that.. ya.. THEN STARTED QUARRELING WITH MY DAD... Fuck.. SPOIL MY MOOD.. Got to go..

How I wish you can stop missing him..
I think you still love him..
But I will still love you..
And Not losing to him..
I will try my best..
I will..

No comments: